Our main goal at ELEMENTS is to make sure that your home is operating as efficiently as possible. We realize that not every home is the same and not every household has the same energy goals, so we provide an array of solutions to our customers. Are you looking to learn more about your home’s efficiency? Are you planning a remodel/retrofit and need energy experts to guide the process? Or are you simply looking to participate in the PG/E California rebate program? Please choose from one of the options below for more information.
“Why Should I Have A Home Energy Assessment Done By ELEMENTS?”
- ELEMENTS Is Independent: We are an independent consulting company that doesn’t sell any equipment (furnaces, insulation, etc.). When we come to your home, you can be sure that our only goal is to provide you great service and valuable peace-of-mind.
- We Will Teach You Everything We Know: No pun intended, but we will do our best to empower you with the best information available; making it possible for you to make highly-informed decisions regarding your home.
- Our Reports Can Give You Leverage: Not only will our report give you a greater understanding on your home’s energy efficiency, but it will also give you the knowledge you’ll need when dealing with contractors. You’ll know exactly what’s going on with your home.
- You’ll End Up Saving A Considerable Amount Of Money: Once your home as been assessed and you get all of the necessary work done, you will quickly see a noticeable drop in your monthly energy bill. Spend a little money now, save a ton of money later.
- You Rarely Need To Have This Done: It is recommended that a home energy assessment only needs to be done every 20 years, or so. What does that mean? So, you won’t have to worry about this for a very long time.